77 Posts
tmaxs started a discussion
canvas patio covering - The patio covering is super cool. Is it retractable? Did you build it yourselves or order it? Thanks!
    Comment
tmaxs started a discussion
question about the canvas coverings on trellis - Hello, I am wondering if you could provide any details pertaining to the construction of the trellis and canvas coverings. It looks like the... Read More
    Comment
tmaxs started a discussion
siding on walls - Hello, can you please tell me about the plank siding on the walls and also the floors. Love, love LOVE this look. 😎
    Comment
tmaxs started a discussion
Disney scroll light - OMG that is so cool. Can you tell me where you had that made?
    Comment
tmaxs started a discussion
door information please - Love the doors. Can you tell me where to purchase? Love this home, very beautiful and timeless
    1 Comment
tmaxs started a discussion
Mantle - I love this mantle can you provide any information on it? Thanks!
    Comment
tmaxs started a discussion
Pretty cool - I love this room. We are currently remodeling a room based on your photo. Can you help me out with the details? For starters, the flooring a... Read More
    2 Comments
tmaxs started a discussion
Nice - Can you tell me anything about the chairs? Thanks so much!
    Comment
tmaxs started a discussion
Great teen room - Love this room, can you tell me anything About those lockers and the flooring? Thanks a bunch!
2 Likes    1 Comment
tmaxs started a discussion
Can you please provide me with specifics about flooring? - Hello, I would love some information about the flooring. I just love this room, I am currently renovating and I'm thinking of doing somethin... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...