10 Posts
Terri Bourne started a discussion
what material is used for the wall behind the alcohol? - Looks like a mirrored effect. Love it.
    1 Comment
Terri Bourne started a discussion
    Comment
Terri Bourne started a discussion
Room dividers - I’m womder if you can tell me who makes the gold screens flanking the entrance to the room.
    Comment
Terri Bourne started a discussion
    1 Comment
Terri Bourne started a discussion
    1 Comment
Terri Bourne started a discussion
Custom size request - I have a 40 x 80 opening for a pantry. I also only have about 6" on the left side of the door as you face it. Door would slide to the righ... Read More
    2 Comments
Terri Bourne started a discussion
    1 Comment
Terri Bourne started a discussion
Can you share the manufacture of the interior doors & windows? - FYI I live above the your project on Linda Rosa, fabulous!
    Comment
Terri Bourne started a discussion
    Comment
Terri Bourne started a discussion
    1 Comment