5 Posts
theedwards started a discussion
1960's Colonial Needs Your Help To Grow Up - We absolutely love our home but it lacks curb appeal. I was thinking to do the following: 1. add a gable in patio roof in front of door (r... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
theedwards started a discussion
Beautiful house! What color are the shutters? - Hi. My home is a similar share of blue with brick on the bottom half and worn navy blue shutters. I have been struggling to figure out how... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
theedwards started a discussion
Absolutely love this fireplace! - I would like to recreate this look. Can you please tell me the materials used for the surround? Glass type and thickness? And also, what ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
theedwards started a discussion
Perfect colors! - Can you please also share your wall color? Great work!
    Comment