27 Posts
Bama Collins started a discussion
Love the coverlet! - Can you provide any information on where to obtain the coverlet and shams? So pretty!
    1 Comment
Bama Collins started a discussion
The wall covering? - Can you provide info on the mural used? it’s very interesting. Thank you!
    Comment
Bama Collins started a discussion
Great shower design! - What materials are used in the shower? Generally, what is the cost to do a large shower like the one in these photos with the tiles used: 10... Read More
    Comment
Bama Collins started a discussion
Shower wall question - What is the wall surface in the shower, please?
    Comment
Bama Collins started a discussion
Information on the pendants? Please? - I love the pendants, can I get more information on where to find them? Thank you!
    Comment
Bama Collins started a discussion
Pendants! - I love the pendants, too, can you tell me where to find them, please? Thank you!
    Comment
Bama Collins started a discussion
    Comment
Bama Collins started a discussion
Wallpaper is great - Can you tell me where to find the wallpaper, please?
    Comment
Bama Collins started a discussion
Flooring suggestions for paneled living room - I have picture frame paneling in my living room that I don't want to paint. Putting in wood floor is too much wood for me. Would carpet be a... Read More
    1 Comment
Bama Collins started a discussion
Interested in the floor lamp - The floor lamp is very special, can you provide any information on it? Thank you!
    Comment
Show More Events...