5 Posts
Maxwell VII started a discussion
Voltage Tester (New to Electric, please assist for safety) - I hope someone over here can assist me. It would be highly appreciated. Yesterday, I fried my voltage tester lead (black lead) because I mad... Read More
    13 Comments
Maxwell VII started a discussion
Down Payment Amount on Home Improvement Project (Urgent!) - I have a contractor that is asking for a 25% down payment on a $13,000 project. Does this sound "ok"? I was under the influence th... Read More
    22 Comments
Maxwell VII started a discussion
What type of ceiling is this? - I was told this is a Vault Ceiling, however upon repeatedly Googling "Vault Ceiling" this is not the shape I come up with. Could ... Read More
    3 Comments
Maxwell VII started a discussion
Beadboard Paneling Ideas - I have what I believe is pine (?) beadboard paneling in my Great Room. I could be incorrect on the wood type, but it is definitely real wood... Read More
    6 Comments
Maxwell VII started a discussion
1970's style paneling vs. destroying architectural value - Just bought a house (my first) built in 1972 and in one room it has 1970's style paneling. My first thought was to remove the paneling and i... Read More
    14 Comments