16 Posts
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
I need a shortcut, or suggestions - I have clear glass shelves (entertaint center tower) that holds my stereo ,cd player,etc. as well as a matching piece that holds my tv and d... Read More
    7 Comments
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
caterpillar INVASION (also in pests& diseases) - Eastern forest tent cats......these are EVERYWHERE. My oaks are loosing leaves by the minute, as the leftover piecies rain down on my proper... Read More
    10 Comments
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
caterpillar INVASION - Eastern forest tent cats......these are EVERYWHERE. My oaks are loosing leaves by the minute, as the leftover piecies rain down on my proper... Read More
    5 Comments
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
question about terminology - What does it mean when the instuctions say two strands of yarn are used...or when it says double strand....or when it says three strands of ... Read More
    4 Comments
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
weather concerns/ RANT - Alright, I am in the Utica area and it has been raining here for weeks!. Now the snow..2 inches last night! ( I live on a hilltop)..and my b... Read More
    2 Comments
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
food questions with 16 mo old..HELP! - I need so much help! My son STILL HAS NO TEETH! I am very concerned about nutrition at this point, as he is so picky as well. ...will NOT ea... Read More
    6 Comments
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
question concerning new windows UV concerns - I just had new windows installed. I think the glass filters out alot of UV. Am I to expect a decline in my plants due to this? I was wonderi... Read More
    16 Comments
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
Aluminum...or copper for ivy support - I want to try and make a long vertical border...like a fence and have ivy cover it. I want to keep it at about 2 feet high. I am trying to f... Read More
    1 Comment
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
anyone want some pachysandra? - I have a 10 foot radious around my home. I want it gone so I can get some more garden going. Only thing is....you have to come dig it yourse... Read More
    1 Comment
Teri Mastroianni started a discussion
when do you consider it 'fall' - I have a bunch of planting and moving to do, and I am going to wait until fall for better results....what I am wondering tho...when do you s... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...