20 Posts
teamdean started a discussion
Large bathroom at lake house - Hi I am struggling on how to use the space in a large bathroom at our lake house. Design is contemporary - clean lines, simple decor. But r... Read More
    17 Comments
teamdean started a discussion
Tile help - Hi The tilers are doing our bathroom now and we are using the same tile as below. We are trying to find out how the edges were trimmed. ... Read More
    1 Comment
teamdean started a discussion
Tile help - Hi The tilers are doing our bathroom now and we are using the same tile as below. We are trying to find out how the edges were trimmed. ... Read More
    2 Comments
teamdean started a discussion
Tile ordering question - Hi - I am ordering some floor tile and they are asking me who specified it? What does that mean? Do I have to have a designer or contracto... Read More
    1 Comment
teamdean started a discussion
Same roman shade or not? - Hi Ordering new window treatments for guest bedroom. There is a smaller window adjacent to the main windows and it looks odd. I am going ... Read More
    4 Comments
teamdean started a discussion
2 bathroom questions - Hi! We are redoing our master bath and kids bath at the same time. They share a wall, but the master is an ensuite Neither room is big -... Read More
    4 Comments
teamdean started a discussion
Tub info - Can you please tell me the manufacturer of this tub, and the dimensions if you have it? Thx!
    Comment
teamdean started a discussion
Help with coffee table - Hi I am about 3/4 through a renovation of our family room and entry. I am stuck on what kind of coffee table to get. The area rug shown i... Read More
    6 Comments
teamdean started a discussion
help with baseboard in sunken family room - Hi! I'm nearing the end of a remodel in our family room. It is sunken and the contractor put a small piece of baseboard on the single st... Read More
    5 Comments
teamdean started a discussion
coffee table manufacturer? - Does anyone know the manufacturer of this coffee table? If not, anything similar? I am looking for something a little higher than 12". Th... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...