10 Posts
tcmalm started a discussion
Renovation -week 1 - After two years of thinking and planning the time has finally come! In the space of a week the tiles have been removed, half the kitchen is ... Read More
    1 Comment
tcmalm started a discussion
What colour hardwood floor? - What colour would you use under a solid redwood (we think) table. I thought I had this sorted looking at flooring in the warehouse but bring... Read More
    23 Comments
tcmalm started a discussion
What would you do? - We are in the early stages of planning a new kitchen. I love to really think things through and happily consider others suggestions. The roo... Read More
1 Like    21 Comments
tcmalm started a discussion
curtain colour?? - This is my 5 year old son's bedroom. I am changing the curtains to something more child appropriate. I have had a quote on cornflower blue c... Read More
    5 Comments
tcmalm started a discussion
curtain companies in eastern suburbs melbourne - Hi Houzzers. Can anyone recommend a curtain company in the eastern/south eastern suburbs of Melbourne? I am looking to replace the curtai... Read More
    1 Comment
tcmalm started a discussion
floating floor directly over ceramic tiles meeting carpet areas? - Hi all. I want to replace the ceramic tiles we have through our entrance and open plan kitchen living dining with floorboards. These areas a... Read More
    4 Comments
tcmalm started a discussion
Black or white - We are about to get this heirloom bed restored. It is in original condition -black cast iron with brass accents. It will be our daughter's '... Read More
    14 Comments
tcmalm started a discussion
Casement windows and insect screens - Hi all All the windows in my new house are casement windows with long latch stays. They have separate insect screens on the inside that ope... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
tcmalm started a discussion
Please help with living room furniture & floor plan - I would love some opinions on layouts that would suit my living room. None of the current furniture is staying. My biggest problem is the d... Read More
    18 Comments
tcmalm started a discussion
Window dressings for a room with 3 different windows - The master bedroom of my new house has a normal window, a box window & an external door with a window - what coverings should I use? Can... Read More
    1 Comment