6 Posts
tbonesny started a discussion
Foodaram scotch bonnet - second picture is a cross between FSB and possibly one of the following: 7pot, chocolate bhut, bhut india carbon or a datil sweet.
    3 Comments
tbonesny started a discussion
Kalocsai V2 Pepper - so last year I grew seeds for the Kalocsai V2 pepper that I obtained from a seed swap. The peppers ended up being shaped something like sma... Read More
    1 Comment
tbonesny started a discussion
Sweet Datil Pepper - I have only tried one of these so far but I was expecting a pepper with datil flavor and little to no heat. This pepper didn't really have t... Read More
    3 Comments
tbonesny started a discussion
Scotch Bonnet X Banana Pepper cross - Hoping for scotch bonnet flavor with a little less heat. It did have a slightly muted scotch bonnet flavor but heat was comparable if not h... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
tbonesny started a discussion
Small Harvest from NY - Numex Suave Orange From top clockwise Crunch Sweet Orange, 7 Pot, Brain Strain, Chocolate Scotch Bonnet. Question on the brain strain, is i... Read More
    8 Comments
tbonesny started a discussion
Chocolate Shishito Pepper? - I was letting the peppers ripen so that I can have some seeds for next year and the first pod to turn color seems to be a chocolate color. I... Read More
    3 Comments