31 Posts
tbenish started a discussion
wall art advice - Is this painting at the appropriate height on the wall? Would it look misplaced if it's lowered by 12"? The wall goes up to a vaulted... Read More
    4 Comments
tbenish started a discussion
Backsplash - Is marble backsplash cut in half for delivery & How is the cut concealed after installation?
    1 Comment
tbenish started a discussion
Updating white tile master batt shower - I am updating the shower. I wanted to use the same 8"x10" glossy, plane white tile that already exists around the tub. I haven't b... Read More
    1 Comment
tbenish started a discussion
Master Bathroom/bathroom - Master Bath in great condition but needs a new shower. what new shower tiles would work best? The 8x10" high gloss that now surround t... Vote Now
    3 Comments    3 Votes
tbenish started a discussion
    Comment
tbenish started a discussion
Cellular vs solar shades - What are my choices to block bright summer sun & add some privacy to large den windows without totally blocking outdoor scenery?
    2 Comments
tbenish started a discussion
    Comment
tbenish started a discussion
    5 Comments
tbenish started a discussion
Need advice on transitioning wood to tile - The main floor is an open concept layout and my color scheme is cream/brown/taupe. Mudroom is a step down and opens to an office, grey tiled... Read More
    3 Comments
tbenish started a discussion
Need more DR chairs - I have a ten year old DR set from Bassett, it is from their custom dining section. I need 2 more dining chairs. See picture below. Bassett n... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...