10 Posts
TB started a discussion
Pressed Tin Splashbacks in Canberra - Does anyone know who installs them in the ACT Thank you
    5 Comments
TB started a discussion
Kitchen Reno - About to embark on a kitchen update. Attached are cabinetry plans. Current kitchen is a sad lime green and wood number from the 70's, for f... Read More
    16 Comments
TB started a discussion
Where do I find 1970s floor tiles? - Looking for some advice... About to renovate my kitchen and am trying to source floor tiles to fill gaps under where I will remove cabinets.... Read More
2 Likes    13 Comments
TB started a discussion
Need advice on Outdoor Water Wall / Fountain - Interested in thoughts on the below planned build. - It will go in my pool courtyard where I have recently cut down invasive pines which had... Read More
    1 Comment
TB started a discussion
Outdoor Water Wall - 2 designs for my pool courtyard House is in a rural location Any homework hints or tips? Which one do you prefer With taps - plumbing w... Read More
    1 Comment
TB started a discussion
Laundry update - - Thoughts on this ...
1 Like    2 Comments
TB started a discussion
Pot rack - I recently built this out of an old gate found near my sheep yards. I'm looking for some ideas to make it more of a feature in my kitchen...... Read More
4 Likes    7 Comments
TB started a discussion
Pool and pergola challenge - I currently working through what to do with the pool and pergola area of my recent purchase. The house is a 70's Spanish style property but... Read More
3 Likes    30 Comments
TB started a discussion
Live simply but well
    Comment
TB started a discussion
Garden Bench - Robust garden benches in Canberra public space ( Kingston ). Unfortunately they are well beyond my budget. Whilst they look relatively eas... Read More
    2 Comments