5 Posts
Tatiana started a discussion
Extending dining table (Scandi) - Hello everyone, I am looking to upgrade our dining table and chairs and would love to hear your thoughts. I love Scandi design and the theme... Read More
    5 Comments
Tatiana started a discussion
Open plan kitchen ideas - Hello, any ideas how to resolve this space between kitchen and living space? The space is open plan and I think it should be a transition pi... Read More
    19 Comments
Tatiana started a discussion
Dining table and chairs - Could you please share where are the chairs and dining table from? Thank you!
1 Like    1 Comment
Tatiana started a discussion
Cloakroom - What brand is the wall tap?
1 Like    1 Comment
Tatiana started a discussion
Coffee tables - Hi, I really like the two coffee tables. They would fit into our living room perfectly. Where can I find these? Many thanks. Regards, Tatian... Read More
    Comment