8 Posts
taraburzynski started a discussion
Can't Pick a Color for Trex Decking - Please Help! - Hello, I will be rebuilding my second story deck in the near future. I am struggling to pick a decking color that will work best with the ho... Read More
    3 Comments
taraburzynski started a discussion
Depth - Hello, what is the depth of this wine cellars? Can you offer any guidance regarding the cost to install? I understand if you don't want to ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
taraburzynski started a discussion
Depth - hello, do you mind sharing the depth of the cabinets along the wall. Thank you!
    Comment
taraburzynski started a discussion
Sink Length - Do you mind sharing the length of the sink.
    1 Comment
taraburzynski started a discussion
    3 Comments
taraburzynski started a discussion
    1 Comment
taraburzynski started a discussion
Dimensions - Hello, could you share length of the bar? Thank you!
    1 Comment
taraburzynski started a discussion
Length - Could you please tell me the length of the bar? Thank you in advance!
    2 Comments