11 Posts
Taide Gv started a discussion
Tile over tile, or just painting tiles for a low budget bathroom renov - Hello, I am renovating this bathroom of a flat in Switzerland I just bought. I dont know when it was last renovated but the building is 1969... Read More
    Comment
Taide Gv started a discussion
How to layout furniture in living room when room is long and thin - Hello Houzz community! Here is my dilemma. This room is long and thin. At the end of it it has a big chimney, and in the left side an antiqu... Read More
    6 Comments
Taide Gv started a discussion
Inspiration for kitchen in a Tuscan house - Hello, I just bought a house in Tuscany, furnished. This is a picture of the kitchen which I donot like - the dining table is practically in... Read More
    Comment
Taide Gv started a discussion
how to layout art on the wall? - Hello, it has taken us some time to buy artwork for our wall which has a sloping ceiling triangle shaped. I am having trouble deciding how t... Read More
    4 Comments
Taide Gv started a discussion
need hel with rug size for aesthetics, not for practicality - Hello, i want to put a teal coloured rug under my dining room table. If I follow the rules, my table being 110x240 cm, my rug should be 270x... Read More
    2 Comments
Taide Gv started a discussion
Ideas for low ceiling area in Mezannine wanted - The mezannine that I can see from my living room has about 40 square meters (430 sq ft) of space, out of which maybe 8 sq meters are livable... Read More
    1 Comment
Taide Gv started a discussion
Can I make these stairs prettier? - Hello all, just bought this appartment thta comes with these stairs that seem to be an appendix... not really integrated to the rest of the ... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
Taide Gv started a discussion
Blackout curtains for strange shaped windows - Hello! We need to put curtains in our 1900 appartment in Switzerland. We are furnishing it modern, and are looking for something I can put o... Read More
    3 Comments
Taide Gv started a discussion
ideas for balcony/terrace - Hello! I just bought an attic with a small pocket terrace wit a gorgeous view to the lake. My hsuband and I are torn if we should use it tom... Read More
    10 Comments
Show More Events...