5 Posts
suzzaia started a discussion
Bar Stool Blues! - I know this should be an easy one, but with the hundreds of choices, prices ranges, material, and comfort of the chair to factor in, I'm ha... Read More
    1 Comment
suzzaia started a discussion
Mid-Century Gal requests your help with her dining area. - I just remodeled my Cliff May Mid-Century house a few months ago. The house is 850 sq. feet with an open floor concept. This is the only pla... Read More
    14 Comments
suzzaia started a discussion
Where did the cabinets come from? - I have a cliff May home and doing a kitchen remodel. I have Cali bamboo dark grey floors. I like the contrasting idea from the island to w... Read More
    Comment
suzzaia started a discussion
Love the headboard! Beautiful, peaceful room. - Any chance finding out where the headboard came from? Thank You! Susan
    1 Comment