34 Posts
suzanne_m started a discussion
Which brand of paint would you choose? - I am going to paint my living room, do you have a positive/negative opinion on either one? Vote Now
    10 Comments    7 Votes
suzanne_m started a discussion
Please help me find this table in Canada - I am interested in this table but I could not find any stores in Canada that sell them.
    7 Comments
suzanne_m started a discussion
Please help me pick a rug - I am looking for a rug. This is the one I found so far. Obviously it is the wrong size. The store lent it to me so I can try it in my home. ... Read More
1 Like    55 Comments
suzanne_m started a discussion
Which brand to choose ... Behr or Sherwins Williams? - I want to paint the concrete floor of my unfinished basement. I want to choose one of the colors from Sherwins Williams. I have 3 options: 1... Read More
    7 Comments
suzanne_m started a discussion
Have you noticed dilemmas are filtered by country? - If you look on your left on the first screen of the dilemmas section, there used to have sub-sections such as unanswered, most popular etc. ... Read More
    1 Comment
suzanne_m started a discussion
Anyone has a Frigidaire stove or a Samsung fridge? - I just bought a Frigdaire Gallery range. It seems that the temperature in the oven does not go up to what I set but I am not totally sure. I... Read More
    33 Comments
suzanne_m started a discussion
Cleaning leather sofas - What is the best cleaner and conditioner for leather sofas?
    Comment
suzanne_m started a discussion
    Comment
suzanne_m started a discussion
URGENT Unsual question about flowers bouquet - Sadly my mom passed away 2 days ago. My sister is choosing 2 bouquets. One on the casket and the second one somewhere in the room because sh... Read More
    4 Comments
suzanne_m started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...