10 Posts
storm0959 started a discussion
Fine pine bark source in Canada? - Where in Canada can I find fine pine bark that I’d like to add to my potting soul mix? About 1/4” size. I’ve looked locally but I can only... Read More
    5 Comments
storm0959 started a discussion
Reviving dieffenbachia options - Just picked up this dieffenbachia in the hopes of reviving it. Apparently it used to be full and thriving but the last 3 or 4 years of negl... Read More
    10 Comments
storm0959 started a discussion
Adding charcoal to houseplant soil? - I bought some charcoal for my FLF soil that I'm looking to repot and will have some leftover. Could I add it to any houseplant mix? Thanks ... Read More
    2 Comments
storm0959 started a discussion
Fungal, bacterial or trauma holes on FLF? - Starting a new discussion as my previous question was an inaccurate assessment of my problem. So I’ve read a few different threads and a FL... Read More
    9 Comments
storm0959 started a discussion
Panicked about spraying miticide on spider mites on fiddleleaf fig - This flf has got me on an emotional roller-coaster over the last 2 weeks. I'm a relatively novice plantmom and thought I had graduated to o... Read More
    15 Comments
storm0959 started a discussion
what is this plant? - I recently inherited this plant without ID. Can anyone tell me what this plant is?
    14 Comments
storm0959 started a discussion
Stone? - What is the stone used here?
    1 Comment
storm0959 started a discussion
Where is the rug from? Love the coffee table too. Anyone know where it's from?
    1 Comment
storm0959 started a discussion
Where's the table from?
    1 Comment
storm0959 started a discussion
Any suggestions for what to hang on the wall above our fireplace? I'd like artwork but I'm wondering if the tapering of the wall will look ... Read More
    54 Comments