23 Posts
stew11 started a discussion
Backsplash is beautiful! - What store did you get these Carrara tiles from? Love the variegation.
    1 Comment
stew11 started a discussion
Love this kitchen! - What is the color would of the island? are these custom cabinets?
    Comment
stew11 started a discussion
Love the floor! - Love this bathroom. What is the name of the floor tile? Where did you get it from? I am outside Boston.
    1 Comment
stew11 started a discussion
Sinks - I love the shape of the sinks. Where can I get those sinks?
    Comment
stew11 started a discussion
Love this kitchen! - What is the space between the island and counters? Especially interested in fridge side? Thanks!!
1 Like    1 Comment
stew11 started a discussion
    1 Comment
stew11 started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
stew11 started a discussion
    1 Comment
stew11 started a discussion
    Comment
stew11 started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment
Show More Events...