6 Posts
Stephanie Chatel started a discussion
what sheen of paint for fireplace surround built in? - I'm repainting my built in around my fire place and am wondering what paint sheen to use. Do i go with semi-gloss trim paint or do satin in ... Read More
    3 Comments
Stephanie Chatel started a discussion
Nothing fancy but reno is done. - So our kitchen reno is finally done. It's nothing fancy but I am happy with how it turned out. Way more prep space for this avid Baker. here... Read More
16 Likes    51 Comments
Stephanie Chatel started a discussion
most popular question....help me pick a backsplash tile. - we have newly renovated our kitchen looking for options on backsplash tile. white shaker cabinets, Samsung radianz quartz in Whistler mocha... Read More
    35 Comments
Stephanie Chatel started a discussion
match the built in or the other walls? - We are repainting and wondering if I should paint the wall around fireplace to match the built in or the rest of the walls? Currently the a... Read More
    Comment
Stephanie Chatel started a discussion
what is the bulb size? - what size bulb for this fixture
    Comment
Stephanie Chatel started a discussion
new to granite. Looking at silver pearl for countertops. - I am new to granite, had lamonite counters always. Looking at silver pearl does it show lots of crumbs etc?
    Comment