6 Posts
Sumar Rafih started a discussion
Lights - Any information on those lights Thanks
    2 Comments
Sumar Rafih started a discussion
Roof and front color - Can you please tell Me about the color Of the roof and also the color surrounding the windows Thanks
    1 Comment
Sumar Rafih started a discussion
The roof - What is the roof exactly? Thanks
    1 Comment
Sumar Rafih started a discussion
Roof - What is the roof? Material and color Thanks
    Comment
Sumar Rafih started a discussion
Please give me suggestions on how to dress this wall!!! TV is going over the fireplace other than that I am Stuck!
    Comment
Sumar Rafih started a discussion
Decorate two story wall - Any ideas how to utilize this large wall?? I am putting tv over the fireplace but not sure what to do on either sides ! I was going to get m... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments