8 Posts
Springer Teich started a discussion
dining room chairs - Where can I purchase the dining room chairs or what brand please . Thank you ..
    Comment
Springer Teich started a discussion
box spring mattress - do I only buy a mattress?
    Comment
Springer Teich started a discussion
box spring mattress - do I only buy a mattress?
    Comment
Springer Teich started a discussion
where might i buy - where n San Francisco are these available please?
    Comment
Springer Teich started a discussion
The window - what is on the window that makes it so beautiful?
    1 Comment
Springer Teich started a discussion
need these custom made - need custom made...my windows are 8' x 28" approx
1 Like    1 Comment
Springer Teich started a discussion
questions - Hello I am interested in this. are the shelves removable? I need to fit a mini refrigerator in it..without shelves what does it measure plea... Read More
    1 Comment
Springer Teich started a discussion
    1 Comment