8 Posts
spitfire60 started a discussion
Love the colors - Everybody seems to do white.. Love the adventure of colors.
1 Like    Comment
spitfire60 started a discussion
Canyon color - What color is canyon in a sink, usually it's red, this looks almost black?
    Comment
spitfire60 started a discussion
What is this made of? - Just says solid surface, what is it made of?
    Comment
spitfire60 started a discussion
How can a review be helpful if you can't read it? - 5 stars says nothing about the product?
    Comment
spitfire60 started a discussion
Dragon and knight chess - How tall are the pieces, it doesn't say
    1 Comment
spitfire60 started a discussion
I need to get the floor done, been 4 years - No money, needs some kind of covering other than carpet
    1 Comment
spitfire60 started a discussion
    1 Comment
spitfire60 started a discussion
The Garage - I can attach images later... but my son is installing 2x4 lumber shelves in my garage... he just finished what I had for the pantry area and... Read More
    1 Comment