6 Posts
soft99 started a discussion
    8 Comments
soft99 started a discussion
need help for my boy's room - I need help decorating my son's small room.
    6 Comments
soft99 started a discussion
need help with my kitchen pleaseeeee - I need some decor for my kitchen... I don't like the dining chairs and I can't get rid of them for the moment, I was thinking of maybe buyin... Read More
1 Like    14 Comments
soft99 started a discussion
need help for a boy's room - what can I do with this room.. thanks
    16 Comments
soft99 started a discussion
need help for my living room - Hi, i live in a small rented appartment, which i just moved in, i need to decorate the place, im starting with my living room which is also... Read More
    34 Comments
soft99 started a discussion
living room space - Hi, i need help with my living room, i have a cream leather sectional sofa, a black tv stand with a 52 inch plasma tv, my walls are off-w... Read More
    4 Comments