36 Posts
Maggie Passel started a discussion
Modernize Powder Room w/Mirror and lighting with bold dark wallpaper? - We have wallpaper that we love (Please don't tell me you don't like it!) What shape mirror? The mirrors I am showing are all 20" x 40&... Read More
1 Like    20 Comments
Maggie Passel started a discussion
Use the same fabric on Euros and large chair in the master? - I love this fabric. Is it too much to use it for 3 euros and for a chair across the room? I can't find anything I like better. The chair wou... Read More
    4 Comments
Maggie Passel started a discussion
Which pillow arrangement is best for my tall King headboard? - There are numbers on each picture for discussion purposes. Thanks. Fold down the coverlet to show the white sheet or not? And does the patt... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
Maggie Passel started a discussion
Need Personality and color in new house master bedroom, from blah to ? - I have a small master bedroom that needs help! Does anyone have ideas to bring color into the room? Paint, pillows, lamps, art? The coverle... Read More
    19 Comments
Maggie Passel started a discussion
Conflicting colors and Black piano in Master BR - Update: I finally decided to let go of the conflicting red throw! If anyone wants an Ann Gish throw let me know! Your comments and pictures ... Read More
    3 Comments
Maggie Passel started a discussion
    1 Comment
Maggie Passel started a discussion
Dealing with 2 tiny windows in dining room wall? Art? Shelves? drywall - I would love to get rid of the windows on the dining room/cafe wall but concerned that drywalling over them might be a problem later. Think ... Read More
    132 Comments
Maggie Passel started a discussion
Need creative solution to type and/or placement of door to MasterBR - We are building a house and cannot change anything before closing (production build) but the door from the Great room to the MBR doesn't wor... Read More
    22 Comments
Maggie Passel started a discussion
Is Bedroom too small to have a Piano? - I have a very small digital piano that brings me great joy--as an adult learner just for fun. The best place in our room layouts is either i... Read More
    12 Comments
Maggie Passel started a discussion
Downsizing. Room for my piano and 2 desks in separate rooms? And TV? - We are downsizing and it is painful. I want to take my "mini" baby grand piano. My husband needs a desk and I need one as well, p... Read More
    13 Comments
Show More Events...