6 Posts
slriggs started a discussion
Need help picking a grout color - My kitchen under construction has amber bamboo cabinets, perimeter counters are Caesarstone Lagos Blue, Island counter and window sill is Ca... Read More
    4 Comments
slriggs started a discussion
What color are the heath tiles? - I just installed a backsplash with M9 New Chamois and counter tops are Caesarstone Lagos Blue. Trying to determine grout color. I like how y... Read More
    2 Comments
slriggs started a discussion
    Comment
slriggs started a discussion
What is the height of the vanity countertop and bottom of mirrors? - I am in the middle of plumbing ruff in with a similar vanity design and the mirrors seem very high to me. Something I did not think of when ... Read More
    1 Comment
slriggs started a discussion
Love the 1x1 tiles, who is the manufacturer? - I am remodeling a bathroom and looking for options in cool colors.
    2 Comments