5 Posts
slake2000 started a discussion
    1 Comment
slake2000 started a discussion
Struggling with Master Bath Layout for Addition - I was initially going to remodel existing rooms and was close to getting everything like I wanted it. Instead of eliminating bedrooms we hav... Read More
    Comment
slake2000 started a discussion
Complete Kitchen remodel and need suggestions on ideal layout. - I started out to redo the kitchen in a fixer upper house we bought. Initially I was going to refinish the current cabinets with a little twe... Read More
    15 Comments
slake2000 started a discussion
Anybody willing to put their 2 cents in on better kitchen layout? - I started out to redo the kitchen in a fixer upper house we bought. Initially I was going to refinish the current cabinets with a little twe... Read More
    13 Comments
slake2000 started a discussion
What type of wood is used for the mantel? - I am trying to find a good material to use for a mantel on an outdoor fireplace that is protected by a gazebo.
    1 Comment