5 Posts
Simone Meyer started a discussion
New Patio & Pool - HI, I wanted to share our outdoor revamp. We only had limited space, but it has come up nicely.
    3 Comments
Simone Meyer started a discussion
Need help with final touches - Hi. I have been changing my open plan kitchen, dining, living into a black, silver, blue, light timber colour scheme. I have sent lots of ... Read More
    10 Comments
Simone Meyer started a discussion
Need help with drapery - Open plan kitchen, dining, living room. Going to paint all walls deep grey. Thinking of putting white sheers over window with nice drapes al... Read More
    8 Comments
Simone Meyer started a discussion
need good online design software - I want to be able to edit my own photo of the room I want to redesign. I want to be able to change the wall colour and add drapes and acces... Read More
    Comment
Simone Meyer started a discussion
Need help with wall colour @ drapery - Hello, just moved into our new house and our main living area consists of the kitchen, dining and lounge room in open plan. The room is str... Read More
    6 Comments