9 Posts
shob1 started a discussion
FORTE CHANNELED CHARCOAL VELVET SOFA - Hi is this the sofa that's pictured? If not which sofa is it? Also are you happy with the sofa, has it held up well, is it comfortable? Ther... Read More
    Comment
shob1 started a discussion
PVC flat roof - help it looks awful - Hi my roofer is just about done installing the pvc roof. The ugly part is what you see when you look straight at the house. It looks like he... Read More
    35 Comments
shob1 started a discussion
Can anyone identify this floor - Hi just wondering if anyone has an idea of how I can achieve the look of this floor while preventing yellowing of the floor in the future. T... Read More
    1 Comment
shob1 started a discussion
Any idea what the floor is? - Any idea what the floor is?
    1 Comment
shob1 started a discussion
Type of leather - Does this type of leather scratch easily, or does it have a protective coating? Can I get a color sample?
    1 Comment
shob1 started a discussion
Height - What is tallest sized book that I can put in here? Is this suitable for heavy textbooks?
    Comment
shob1 started a discussion
Height - What is height of each shelf? Wha t is tallest book that I can put here? Is this suitable for heavy textbooks?
    Comment
shob1 started a discussion
Height of each shelf - How high is each shelf? What is the tallest sized book that I can put here? How much weight can each shelf hold
    Comment
shob1 started a discussion
Leather? - Hi what type of leather is this made from? Is it real leather or bonded? Thanks!
    1 Comment