4 Posts
Sherbert Barnes started a discussion
what to do with this room please? - It is a large dinning room - need help with window dressing ideas and colour for walls - paint or wallpaper? Thank you.
    1 Comment
Sherbert Barnes started a discussion
Colour for fireplace wall - Hi, I am having new covers made for my sofas at the moment - picture of the single sofa below is the fabric I have chosen and this is a pict... Read More
    12 Comments
Sherbert Barnes started a discussion
Secret Garden! - I have replaced this door, but have kept it as I would like to make it a feature somewhere in my garden! At present it is just resting again... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Sherbert Barnes started a discussion
Bored with this - need to add something- help! - Kitchen doesn't need replacing at all - only five years old and has open plan dinning area as well with a refectory table - but just needs a... Read More
    14 Comments