8 Posts
Shelley C started a discussion
Tile size for backsplash - Love the tile! Can you share what size is used for the backsplash?
    1 Comment
Shelley C started a discussion
Backsplash - I love the backsplash in this kitchen! Can you tell me the name or size of the tiles? Thank you.
    2 Comments
Shelley C started a discussion
Backsplash options - Hi there! I just had my Kashmir white granite installed and am still not sure what I want for a backsplash. Initially I was thinking a mat... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
Shelley C started a discussion
Backsplash - Is this a matte subway tile for the backsplash?
    1 Comment
Shelley C started a discussion
Can you do an accent wall in white - I have a high ceiling accent wall in dark brown that I want to change. Problem is the other walls are a mocha/beige (think Wendy's frosty)... Read More
    12 Comments
Shelley C started a discussion
Couch - Where is the couch from?
    Comment
Shelley C started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Shelley C started a discussion
2 Likes    2 Comments