25 Posts
seashell456 started a discussion
Carpet and cats - We're looking to replace carpet on our second floor and stairway. We have two cats, one who likes to scratch at the carpet despite multiple... Read More
    5 Comments
seashell456 started a discussion
Meram Blanc tiles - Hi everyone! Has anybody used Meram Blanc marble tile in a project with white cabinets? If so, what color white paint did you use? Wonder... Read More
    1 Comment
seashell456 started a discussion
Help with great room layout and design - Hi all. I need some help furnishing and decorating our great room. This is the main hangout and tv watching room in the house, so I’ll say... Read More
2 Likes    10 Comments
seashell456 started a discussion
Hallmark floors - I researched new flooring for our first floor remodel for ages, and finally settled on Hallmark's Alta Vista line. They are finished with H... Read More
    90 Comments
seashell456 started a discussion
BM Classic Gray - Thoughts on/ experiences with this paint color? I’m thinking of using it primarily in a 2-story west facing room, so lots of afternoon sun.... Read More
    4 Comments
seashell456 started a discussion
Countertop material - May I ask what the countertop material and color is? Thank you!
    1 Comment
seashell456 started a discussion
Neutral color for multiple areas - Hi everyone, I'm looking for some suggestions on a paint color to be used for most of a first-floor remodel, including an open great room, k... Read More
    4 Comments
seashell456 started a discussion
Hallmark Alta Vista - I’ve come across a couple of older threads on this topic, but wanted to try again. We plan to install about 1000 sq ft of wide plank white ... Read More
    75 Comments
seashell456 started a discussion
Help with kitchen ceiling light layout - Hi everyone, Looking for some expert advice on recessed and pendant light layout for our kitchen remodel. Current plan is the layout shown ... Read More
    Comment
seashell456 started a discussion
Flooring brand? - What flooring was used in this home? Thank you!
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...