21 Posts
sdsunn started a discussion
Mirrors Above Sofa or Should I Forget About this Idea? - I need something for the wall above the sofa and I'm thinking about mirrors to lighten up that area. Some questions on my mind: How should t... Read More
1 Like    42 Comments
sdsunn started a discussion
    Comment
sdsunn started a discussion
What Color Aluminum/Glass Garage Door Frame? - We are looking at the Wayne Dalton and Clopay aluminum and glass garage doors. Do you think the clear aluminum frame would work for this hou... Read More
    6 Comments
sdsunn started a discussion
Garage Door - Is this particular garage door a Clopay Avante? Thanks in advance. I look at all these garage doors and get confused.
    1 Comment
sdsunn started a discussion
Flooring - Is this poured concrete flooring, then polished? Or is it porcelain tile? Thanks.
    1 Comment
sdsunn started a discussion
Distance between lamp and table - Hi, I love your kitchen!!! If it's not too much trouble, can you tell me the distance from the bottom of the Nelson lamp to your table top i... Read More
    1 Comment
sdsunn started a discussion
Wicker Finish - I am thinking of mix and matching your collections. Are they all the same color flat weave as the Venice ? Also is the brown a true brown or... Read More
    Comment
sdsunn started a discussion
What Brand? - Hi, what brand is this swivel wicker chair, what collection, whatis the approximate price and where can I buy it? Also, is it an outdoor it... Read More
    Comment
sdsunn started a discussion
Coffee Table Seymour Large - Hi, I'm interested in this Seymour large coffee table. On my screen the color of the walnut looks light orangeish like teak. Is that the tru... Read More
    2 Comments
sdsunn started a discussion
Advice for Sofa and Coffee Table - Hello, I would love to have some help/input selecting a sofa and coffee table for my mid-century modern home. Thank you in advance. Chairs i... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...