26 Posts
sderico started a discussion
Kitten size - Great design! What size is the kitchen?
    1 Comment
sderico started a discussion
Light fixture - I love your work. You did a fabulous job on Marlo's townhouse. Where did you get the drum light fixture?
    Comment
sderico started a discussion
Chandelier - Where is the chandelier from? Love it! Thanks
    2 Comments
sderico started a discussion
West Elm curtain rods - I have these same rods and I was wondering how you have them hung? I had trouble taking them all the way to the ceiling because of the brac... Read More
    1 Comment
sderico started a discussion
Cabinets - I love the Cabinets. Can you please share the brand and paint color. Thanks!
    2 Comments
sderico started a discussion
Panels - Love the panels. Where did you find them? thanks!
    2 Comments
sderico started a discussion
Console - I love the console table. Where did you find it?
    1 Comment
sderico started a discussion
Art - Love the art. Who's the artist? thanks
1 Like    4 Comments
sderico started a discussion
Desk - Love the room. Where did the desk in the corner come from. I looking for one just like that.
    Comment
sderico started a discussion
Amazing - No question. Just wanted to say that this place looks amazing and good job keeping the exterior intact!!
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...