9 Posts
Susan Dalgleish started a discussion
    Comment
Susan Dalgleish started a discussion
Details on Peninsula? - Hi - this is exactly what we are looking for in our kitchen remodel. Is it newly made or were you able to find something vintage that you co... Read More
    1 Comment
Susan Dalgleish started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Susan Dalgleish started a discussion
Experience using Flor or other carpets tiles in basement? - I need to replace the carpet in our basement and have been wondering about using Flor tiles or similar. How are they warmth-wise compared to... Read More
    1 Comment
Susan Dalgleish started a discussion
Info on the sconce? - Could you share details on this sconce? Also, I'm curious as to how good the light is from it-you don't get any weird shadows? Love your hou... Read More
    2 Comments
Susan Dalgleish started a discussion
Any info on this sink? - Could you tell me the manufacturer & model of the sink?
    3 Comments
Susan Dalgleish started a discussion
Question/suggestion adding photo to ideabook - So- sometimes I'm looking through photos & want to add to my ideabook and I go all the way through the process then get the message "alr... Read More
    1 Comment
Susan Dalgleish started a discussion
Can you sort bookmarks? - Hi. I'm wondering if there's a way to categorize and/ or rearrange bookmarked idea books. I couldn't figure anything out. Thanks!
    2 Comments
Susan Dalgleish started a discussion
Can you sort bookmarks? - Hi. I'm wondering if there's a way to categorize and/ or rearrange bookmarked idea books. I couldn't figure anything out. Thanks!
    2 Comments