22 Posts
sarabeth2 started a discussion
Help - Rid the old cedar Chest of the cedar smell? - I inherited an old cedar chest. It would make a nice miscellaneous storage chest, except I do not want that strong cedar odor permeating ev... Read More
    10 Comments
sarabeth2 started a discussion
1960's Small Galley Kitchen Remodeled: BEFORE and AFTER - We have lived in this house for nearly 48 years. We just updated our 12' galley kitchen. I am thrilled with cooking on my Induction Cooking ... Read More
26 Likes    48 Comments
sarabeth2 started a discussion
The counter towel rack - Where did you get that nice towel drying rack? Very nice!
    2 Comments
sarabeth2 started a discussion
Painted Oak Wood Trim White. Before and After - Primed the red oak with Benjamin Moore Stix Primer, one coat. Three coats of BM Advance, satin finish, White Dove (kitchen) and White in hal... Read More
    13 Comments
sarabeth2 started a discussion
    Comment
sarabeth2 started a discussion
What Paint Color Used? - Is this a Benjamin Moore paint? Beautiful room!
    Comment
sarabeth2 started a discussion
Where could I get this roman shade fabric from? - What is the name of the pattern on this shade fabric. Great design.
1 Like    1 Comment
sarabeth2 started a discussion
Did you hire a cleaning company after your remodeling was done? - I am over whelmed with the thin coating of fine dust that is covering everything and spreading through to adjoining rooms, and my kitchen re... Read More
    10 Comments
sarabeth2 started a discussion
Does the backdoor also need a 'storm door'? - we are deciding on the back door, which is our most used door. From the outside it leads right on to a small landing at the top of the basem... Read More
    4 Comments
sarabeth2 started a discussion
Wood floors refinished, how long must wait to put down a rug? - We just had our red oak floors refinished: sanded, stained, and 3 coats of satin top coat finish. It has been one week. How long should I ... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...