17 Posts
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
which layout is best? - I only had the two couches in the living room.. it felt too empty so I went and bought the snuggle up recliner. Now it feels too cluttered, ... Read More
    3 Comments
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
Red Brick Ranch Trim! - Just replaced the roof. Now we’re getting ready to beef up the columns and repaint all of the trim. I’m so stuck on trying to decide if I sh... Read More
1 Like    14 Comments
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
Big Girl Room-Needs help! - Surprise! It’s me again. We just upgraded my daughter to a daybed. It’s WAY larger than expected. Do you have any suggestions on furniture a... Read More
    26 Comments
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
Arranging Toddler’s Room-help! - I need help arranging my toddler’s room. It just doesn’t look right. Please excuse my mess as I’ve been moving her things back and forth! Read More
    12 Comments
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
office furniture arrangement - I’m having trouble arranging my new office. Here is a mock up. The three wooden things are supposed to be doors. This is how the office is c... Read More
    4 Comments
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
Replacing Shutters with Trim? - I’d like to remove the shutters, and replace with trim.. but I have no idea how that would be possible. The windows go all the way to the fa... Read More
    4 Comments
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
Roof Color help - About to have our roof replaced! I’m having a hard time deciding on colors. We’ll also be replacing the columns and repainting all of the tr... Read More
    17 Comments
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
Trim/Column/Shutter Colors on red brick ranch - Can someone please give me suggestions on trim/column/and shutter colors on my home? We will be removing the railing from the porch and wide... Read More
    1 Comment
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
Railing: Keep or Remove?? - Opinion please! I’d love to add a peak to the porch so it’s no so flat but it’s not in our budget at this time. I’m trying to give the house... Read More
    7 Comments
Sara_Jayne started a discussion
living room needs help.... again.. - Needing to refresh my living room. I had the couch in front of the window for the past year and I’m really wanting to place the couch across... Read More
    50 Comments
Show More Events...