7 Posts
sandyphan2011 started a discussion
Raised planters - May I ask where you bought the raised planters? Thx!
    1 Comment
sandyphan2011 started a discussion
Can you please tell me some details about your mantel? - I love the mantel design and color! Great job! What’s the height of mantel from floor to top of mantel? What’s the height of mantel face and... Read More
    3 Comments
sandyphan2011 started a discussion
what sink size? - What sink size would fit in this vanity?
    1 Comment
sandyphan2011 started a discussion
Does it also function as a plug? - If I install this drain, can I also shut it close when I want to take a bath?
    1 Comment
sandyphan2011 started a discussion
Kitchen pendant light - Where did you buy these pendant lights! They are gorgeous!
    1 Comment
sandyphan2011 started a discussion
Mattress depth for Murphy bed - How deep of a mattress can fit into the Murphy bed?
    Comment
sandyphan2011 started a discussion
I love everything about this home, especially exterior color scheme! - May I ask what is the name of the roof color and does it attract so much sun such that the house gets too warm? Any other details you coul... Read More
    Comment