20 Posts
sander_s started a discussion
Id this one - It has bee a while since I posted but still here. The good weather is beginning over here now, my first broms are allready out. I have had ... Read More
    7 Comments
sander_s started a discussion
Melon today - This weekend I took the broms indoors again. Might be nice to show the debated variegate I have, like it looks today. December 2007: May ... Read More
    5 Comments
sander_s started a discussion
Surinam broms in the wild - I made a trip to Surinam and took some snaps from the local broms. Most broms in the jungle are way up in the trees, to high to see. I am n... Read More
    26 Comments
sander_s started a discussion
Spectaculair Vriesa score - I nearly fell over when I saw these at my local garden center. Nice broms are very hard to find over here especialy bigguns like these. Ik ... Read More
    11 Comments
sander_s started a discussion
By request, Vriesea guttata in flower - This was a few weeks ago. This is today I bought it in april with a surprise bud in it, so it's not really my own acomplishment. The one... Read More
    8 Comments
sander_s started a discussion
Unknown mini ID - I got this brom as a present a while back. I guess it must be another dutch hybrid. Any clues? I really have no idea, not even about the spe... Read More
    9 Comments
sander_s started a discussion
Superthrive?? - Do any of you guys use superthrive? Why, and what results do you get? I understand it is full off vitamin B and it is not a fertilizer. The... Read More
    12 Comments
sander_s started a discussion
Something nice and something nasty - I got some new broms today that I ordered from a German supplier. Some of them misnamed but I knew that when I ordered them. Any opinions on... Read More
    20 Comments
sander_s started a discussion
Hail hail.... - The frost is gone and most of my broms are in the garden now. Last week we had a freak hailstorm on a warm and sunny day. It lasted for abo... Read More
    3 Comments
sander_s started a discussion
Bought some tills - I bought some Tillandsia's the other day, they were unnamed but I think they are Xerographica's. Am I right? This one has a bit of pink/red ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...