19 Posts
Sally Ficken started a discussion
love the pictures - Would you know the dimensions of wall and photos!
    Comment
Sally Ficken started a discussion
need advice on coffee table shape - I want to update this living space by replacing the brown leather chair and brown coffee table. Would you do a round coffee table or keep th... Read More
    5 Comments
Sally Ficken started a discussion
ideas for bathroom vanity - I would like to remove the center storage unit and replace with recessed medicine cabinets. What factors determine if I can cut into wall to... Read More
    10 Comments
Sally Ficken started a discussion
bathroom renovation - Will someone answer a question for me; is it possible to change the tub surround or do I have to remove tub and start over. Thank you
    Comment
Sally Ficken started a discussion
need some help hanging curtains - I have someone coming tomorrow to hang curtain rods for me: I am hanging one panel on each side window. The existing curtain rods are going ... Read More
    2 Comments
Sally Ficken started a discussion
need to decide on layout - This room is going to be a TV/den on my main floor. It will primarily be used by me and occasionally husband. None of the furniture or art i... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Sally Ficken started a discussion
Front Entryway - This space is approximately 6 feet wide and 6 &1/2 long. I would like to replace the current table and artwork with either a bench or ne... Vote Now
    5 Comments    23 Votes
Sally Ficken started a discussion
Bench - Can you tell me where the bench was purchased from?
    2 Comments
Sally Ficken started a discussion
End tables - Can you tell me where the end tables were purchased Thank you
1 Like    1 Comment
Sally Ficken started a discussion
bedroom layout - moved my secretary desk to my master bedroom and room feels "off" Do you like original layout or new layout better? What am I mis... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...