8 Posts
saller started a discussion
help me decide if I should stain the handrail dark like the front door - Or if I should leave natural like the new wood flooring going in.
    31 Comments
saller started a discussion
Need help finishing my bathroom - I’m looking at some art to go on the empty wall. I like this print of a hummingbird, but is the gold frame to much? All the fixtures are gol... Read More
    4 Comments
saller started a discussion
Looking for Bedside Tables - To go with our new bed. The frame is a medium brown with a grey wash. RH calls it antiqued grey. I see a little blue in it. These are the be... Read More
    85 Comments
saller started a discussion
My daughter is updating her bathroom with new frameless shower doors - The contractor that gave her a bid says the doors are worth something and not to discard. I can't find any information of that sort. Have yo... Read More
    1 Comment
saller started a discussion
Roof problems. Can you give your opinion? - After spending a lot of time looking for the right roofer i am so disappointed in the final look. on the upper left of the roof you can see ... Read More
    29 Comments
saller started a discussion
Ridge vents versus power vents. Roofers? - We have a roof that is in need of replacing. We currently have 5 power vents. Our roofing contractor is proposing replacing the power vents ... Read More
    6 Comments
saller started a discussion
Grout Problem - A piece of grout that is about 1 1/2 inches long, 1/8th inch just came out between the glass tile in our shower. It was professionally done ... Read More
    2 Comments
saller started a discussion
Need to choose new asphalt color for roof. - The roof looks charcoal after 20+ years, though originally I think it was black. I am wanting to use architectural shingles in a dark grey, ... Read More
    14 Comments