14 Posts
sage0807 started a discussion
    1 Comment
sage0807 started a discussion
Ottoman and accent pillows - Is the material on the ottoman & accent pillows Deandra Spice? Did you do the valances also? If so, would you mind sharing the materia... Read More
    Comment
sage0807 started a discussion
Paint color? - Hi, could you let me know the color and manufacturer of the rust paint?
    1 Comment
sage0807 started a discussion
chair fabric and wall color? - Would you kindly advise on the fabric chosen for the chairs and the wall color?
    1 Comment
sage0807 started a discussion
walls & chairs? - Could you kindly let me know the color and manufacturer of the accent wall paint and the fabric on the chairs?
    Comment
sage0807 started a discussion
Chair fabric & drapery? - Hi, Could you kindly tell me the fabric name/number on the chair and the fabric/color for the drapery?
    2 Comments
sage0807 started a discussion
    1 Comment
sage0807 started a discussion
Paint pro's and Houzzer's - What type of paint is best for cabinets? - I am researching contractors and have a couple of calls in to talk and get quotes. One thing I have noticed is that it doesn't look like th... Read More
    14 Comments
sage0807 started a discussion
PLEASE HELP - What size drapery rod will I need to do this?? - I will be putting stationary panels in our Family Room and need some help to determine the drapery rod length I will need. We have 3 wi... Read More
    3 Comments
sage0807 started a discussion
HELP!!! Desperately seeking rug….. - Hi Houzzers! We are overhauling our Family Room, which extends into the nook and kitchen. Rooms have been painted and furniture is on orde... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...