7 Posts
SD_Plumerias (zone 10) started a discussion
Cracking or stretch marks? - Hi All, I've noticed these cracking or stretch marks on my branches. Not sure if i should be concerned. The texture is hard usually when dry... Read More
    5 Comments
SD_Plumerias (zone 10) started a discussion
Cracking stem - Hello all, The skin is cracking on the bottom of 2 of the stems. Didn't really think anything of if...maybe stretch marks from rapid growth... Read More
    1 Comment
SD_Plumerias (zone 10) started a discussion
Start of rot? - Hello, noticed some brownish bark on a rooted cutting and decided to poke at it. The picture below is the outcome. Small indentation near th... Read More
    7 Comments
SD_Plumerias (zone 10) started a discussion
Inflow growing on young rooted cutting - Hello! I appear to have an inflow potentially growing on my new cutting...I think. It has rooted however no leaves grown yet. I ordered from... Read More
    22 Comments
SD_Plumerias (zone 10) started a discussion
Seed pooooooooood - Finally got a seed pod (on my parents' plants)! Been reading up on this topic but just wanted to get any advice. Not sure how long it's been... Read More
    2 Comments
SD_Plumerias (zone 10) started a discussion
Indoor growing heat source - Hello! For those who have or are growing plumerias indoors, just wondering if anyone has used an infrared light to heat up their grow space.... Read More
    4 Comments
SD_Plumerias (zone 10) started a discussion
Seedling help - First post here but been reading through the forums for a while now. Got a lot of great information. Thanks everyone. I have one and three m... Read More
    11 Comments