5 Posts
rushaniw started a discussion
Choose a color to breathe life into a neutral living room - Did this living room just get too boring? it feels like it needs some color or something. What would you do?
    30 Comments
rushaniw started a discussion
Patterned drapes or patterned roman blinds? - Hi - im trying to spruce up my dining room. A lovely designer on this forum suggested I add more texture to this room. Should I replace curr... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
rushaniw started a discussion
Makeover a dining room? - Hi - I'm a mom of two toddlers that needs some advice on making a dining room look better.
    10 Comments
rushaniw started a discussion
    1 Comment
rushaniw started a discussion
What a gorgeous idea with the stove backsplash. Can you please share where you got the photo for the art glass? The shades are perfect. Cong... Read More
    2 Comments