16 Posts
Ruchs started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Ruchs started a discussion
1 Like    3 Comments
Ruchs started a discussion
I love the crown molding... is this a purchased item or custom built? - I really really love the straight edge look of this crown molding. Very modern and different. Please share more details. Did you this in the... Read More
    2 Comments
Ruchs started a discussion
What tile is this? - love it... please share the details of this tile. thanks!
    1 Comment
Ruchs started a discussion
lovely bathroom... what is the tile? - What tile have you used? i love it... please share some detail. thanks
    Comment
Ruchs started a discussion
Lovely Bathroom... what tile have you used? - Please share some detail.. i really love this tile... is it Thasos or glass that looks like thasos?
1 Like    Comment
Ruchs started a discussion
Soffit lighting question - I want to decide whether to install the lights in the middle of the soffit or slightly out. I have a soffits that are 14" wide, and I can pl... Read More
    1 Comment
Ruchs started a discussion
How wide is the soffitt for the lights? - I want to decide whether to install the lights in the middle of the soffitt or slightly out. I have a soffitts that are 14" wide, and I can ... Read More
    Comment
Ruchs started a discussion
What is the standard dimension of a good laundry hamper? - We are doing a reno and getting new closet interiors. I currently use a rolling 4sections laundry cart that holds, 2 weeks of laundry. I'm t... Read More
    1 Comment
Ruchs started a discussion
    2 Comments
Show More Events...