7 Posts
rrbriggs started a discussion
Wall Lights Combo Towel Racks - Where did you get the wall scones combo towel racks? Thanks!
    1 Comment
rrbriggs started a discussion
Mirrors - Need Information - Are those three mirrors spaced closely together or one mirror? Where would I get the mirrors?
    Comment
rrbriggs started a discussion
Shower Head Combo - What is the brand on the shower head combo? Thanks!
    Comment
rrbriggs started a discussion
rrw77004@gmail.com - Can you tell me where the mirrors were sourced from?
    Comment
rrbriggs started a discussion
the square blueish/green on the shower n floor - what is the source? - The square blueish/green tile on the shower and floor is lovely. Where can I get this tile?
    Comment
rrbriggs started a discussion
where can I buy this sink? - Seriously beautiful sink. Can you please tell me the make, model, and where to purchase. Thank you!
    Comment
rrbriggs started a discussion
Chairs - These chairs are from ikea. I have the same chairs in my kitchen. They are sturdy and comfortable. They come in clear and smoke gray.
    Comment