26 Posts
rogerssic started a discussion
Help! I have a large living room and I think too much furniture! - Hello All, I have a large 15.5x20' living room that is the sole living space in the home. I have an Ethan Allen Quick ship Bennett Roll sof... Read More
    15 Comments
rogerssic started a discussion
Humidity stained my granite countertops! - Unfortunately I went on vacay for a week (which was great) but left the bathroom sink with a slight drip-the Weather was humid while we were... Read More
    1 Comment
rogerssic started a discussion
    1 Comment
rogerssic started a discussion
    Comment
rogerssic started a discussion
I need help with coffee and end tables in huge room - Please help! I am almost finished this room but am completely stuck with coffee/end tables. I want some wood tones to break up the white. ... Read More
1 Like    28 Comments
rogerssic started a discussion
Bed frame? - Please give me details on the sea grass bed frame/headboard.
    1 Comment
rogerssic started a discussion
Bed frame? - Love the whole project! Stylish and beachy without overdoing it! Please let me know where I can purchase the bedframe/headboard and footbo... Read More
    1 Comment
rogerssic started a discussion
    Comment
rogerssic started a discussion
    Comment
rogerssic started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...