11 Posts
robriv09 started a discussion
what’s the capacity of the pump used in this one? - what’s the capacity of the pump used in this one?
    2 Comments
robriv09 started a discussion
HELP! Moss, moss and more moss! - I fight with moss on my lawn every year--this year has been the worse I have seen since it had constantly rained from fall up to now (of cou... Read More
    3 Comments
robriv09 started a discussion
Looking for some Pleniflora Kerria Japonica. - Is there someone there who can share a division or some runners? I will pay for shipping,.. thanks!
    1 Comment
robriv09 started a discussion
Is it still safe to transplant Ceanothus (Calirnia Lilac) Tree? - I bought two of these trees (ceanothus) three years ago--I planted one of them in a huge planter and has been doing extremely well compared ... Read More
    1 Comment
robriv09 started a discussion
Is it still safe to transplant Ceanothus (Calirnia Lilac) Tree? - I bought two of these trees (ceanothus) three years ago--I planted one of them in huge planter and has been doing extremely well compared to... Read More
    8 Comments
robriv09 started a discussion
When to move California Lilac (Ceanothus)? - I bought two of these (ceanothus) three years ago--I planted one of them in huge planter and has been doing extremely well compared to this ... Read More
    3 Comments
robriv09 started a discussion
•Please help me identify this plant! - Please help me identify this plant-- I bought it 20 years ago. Originally it was a topiary with 3 balls and I decided to change its look. I ... Read More
    2 Comments
robriv09 started a discussion
Please help me identify this plant! - Please help me identify this plant-- I bought it 20 years ago. Originally it was a topiary with 3 balls and I decided to change its look. I ... Read More
    3 Comments
robriv09 started a discussion
Please help me identify this plant! - I bought this plant 20 years ago--originally it was a topiary with 3 balls. The local nursery told me it's a Korean boxwood but I can't fin... Read More
    3 Comments
robriv09 started a discussion
Wanted: Flowering Quince Cuttings - Anyone has free cuttings (flowering quince),.. I will pay for shipping. I am in the pacific northwest (Port Orchard, WA);
    Comment
Show More Events...