4 Posts
Robin Brownson started a discussion
What does the "D" mean? - Looking at specs and I assume this is for depth, however, trying to figure out how 24.75" makes sense???
    1 Comment
Robin Brownson started a discussion
Has fabric been treated? - Hi! Wondering if for easy clean up if the fabric on these chairs has been treated with anything. Also is there an arm chair that can complim... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Robin Brownson started a discussion
Fabric colors? - It says in the description that these chairs come in 4 different color options, yet I do not see those colors listed anywhere. I would love ... Read More
2 Likes    3 Comments
Robin Brownson started a discussion
Moving and need ideas to renovate kitchen! - Moving into a new place. Kitchen is very vanilla as is. Looking for ideas to make it pop. Thinking new counter tops, backsplash, possibly pa... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments