6 Posts
Rachel H started a discussion
Where to trim orchid spike? If at all? - I have had this orchid for a few months. The blooms have long since dropped. The spike is mostly brown except from where I have circled it i... Read More
    3 Comments
Rachel H started a discussion
Is this scale? - Brought this sago palm home from Home Depot a week or two ago. I just noticed this cluster of white dots around a few spikes at the base. Is... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
Rachel H started a discussion
ID please - Just got this cutting from a friend today. Not sure what it is, but the plant we took it from was very bushy and she said she waters it a lo... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Rachel H started a discussion
Propagating spider plant - Crossposting this from the propagation forum as this one is more active. Most articles on propagating a spider plant mention that the babies... Read More
    3 Comments
Rachel H started a discussion
Propagating spider plant - Most articles on propagating a spider plant mention that the plantlets should be sprouting roots when they're still attached. I don't see an... Read More
    1 Comment
Rachel H started a discussion
Polka dot plant drooping - Hello! I brought this polka dot plant home from the store about a week ago. The stems are droopy and the leaves are quite fragile/flimsy-fee... Read More
    6 Comments