12 Posts
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
What colour rug should I go for ? - Needed help on what sort of rug I should go for ?
    4 Comments
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
Need ideas on what to put on sideboard? - what should I put on this gloss black sideboard
    4 Comments
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
Yes or no to these cushions - Please help should I keep the cushions the way they are or remove any ?? Confused
1 Like    7 Comments
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
Cushions yes or no? - Please help do these cushions look good together or is there to much or should I take out any ? Confused
    2 Comments
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
Opinions pls - Please help this is my living room and want to add 2 grey and white chevron pillows to the sofas as I have some geometric ones on there to a... Read More
    10 Comments
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
Geometric cushions - Do these pillows go together geometric and plain red or should I add more cushions and what colours ?? As my room is black and grey and I ha... Read More
    8 Comments
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
ideas for living room decor - Need ideas for my living what other decorative accessories could I add to this room and colour
1 Like    15 Comments
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
before and after pics on sofas - So I added some red and grey cushions to my tired looking sofas and added some red accessories what else do I need to do I'm putting up pics... Read More
    3 Comments
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
living room vases - Should I leave these vases the way they are or add something to them... I think they look nice just the way there are... Pls help or how sho... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
reshma Ahmed started a discussion
ideas on what colour wall paper to go for? - Needed advice on what sort of wallpaper to go for in my kitchen...
    5 Comments
Show More Events...